We LOVE pizza!🍕🍕🍕
Try these build-your-own pizzas with the whole family! Let the kids make their own pizzas with all the toppings they love (try using English muffins for making mini pizzas)!
Our favorite Lavash wrap creation is a lightened-up barbecue chicken pizza!
* Joseph’s Lavash wrap/English muffins/ low-carb wrap.
* 1-2 spicy pepper jack @thelaughingcowusa wedges.
* @ghughessugarfree barbecue sauce
* Chopped chicken breast (leftover, rotisserie, frozen, or canned chicken works perfect)!
* Low-fat shredded cheese or blue cheese if that’s your jam.
* Sliced red onion
* If you wanna get crazy, try adding thinly sliced apples or pears to your pizza as inspired by the macro-genius herself, @lillieeatsandtells!
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place the wrap on a cookie sheet and layer all the ingredients, except cilantro. Bake for 6-8 minutes and remove from oven and top with cilantro and is ready to eat! These can also be cooked in an air fryer if you have one of the big daddy fryers (the air fryer is great for English muffin pizzas if you line the bottom with foil first for quick clean-up)! Enjoy!