Shake and (Air) Fry Chicken Nuggets
1 Pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
1/2 Cup Italian Breadcrumbs
1/4 Cup Corn Meal
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/8 Teaspoon Pepper
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese (optional)
1. Preheat Air Fryer to 360 degrees
2. Slice chicken into 1/2 inch slices and then into 2 or 3 nuggets
3. Add breadcrumbs, corn meal, parmesan (if using), salt, and pepper into a gallon sized zip lock bag and mix around
4. Add 1/4 of the chicken and shake until all pieces are well coated
5. Remove nuggets from bag and add to Air Fryer
6. Cook for 8 - 10 minutes
7. Repeat Process until all nuggets are cooked.
Note: These can easily be Shake and Bake Nuggets, simply preheat your oven to 375 degrees and bake all the nuggets on a baking sheet for 18-20 minutes or until fully cooked.